> I must thank whomever it was on this forum that posted about "The
Great
> Global Warming Swindle" several months ago.
>
> This is probably the single most important documentary made in the
past
> 25 years and will undoubtedly have a huge impact upon public policy
in
> not only the United States but the world.
>
> I have shown the show, which I was able to obtain on DVD, to about
4
> different showings already; that is, to people who saw the Al Gore
> propaganda shit called "An Inconvenient Truth", and "Swindle"
leaves
> them with their jaw hanging.
>
> The DVD version will be updated (presumably to edit out the one
> interviewee, who appears for only 4 minutes of the 75 minutes who
said
> he was misrepresented) as well as lots of extras.
>
> Intolerants and elites, such as new.morning, would be well advised
> run, not walk, and get a copy.

Keep putting your head in the sand shemp. The truth about global
warming and pollution of our air and waters may be very
uncomfortable`for you and the oil industry but require immediate
action from mankind.

Masters article
Saving the planet
By The Master --- through Benjamin Creme

When mankind realizes how serious is the ecological imbalance of
their planetary home, they must take the steps so urgently needed to
remedy the situation. If men were to fail to respond with sufficient
resolution they would be guilty of surrendering the planet to slow
but inevitable destruction. What, then, the legacy to hand on to
their children? That this self-destruction should not prevail all
must act together, and make the necessary sacrifices. This will
entail a complete change in attitude to the integrity of the planet
and what are seen as the needs of men today.
It will not be easy for some to countenance the changes needed but
only by such change can the life of the planet be assured. Already,
deep inroads have been made into the essential stock of trees on
Earth. De-forestation has caused a growing loss of oxygen and the
rise of carbon gases. This is now at a critical stage and requires
immediate action.

Dawning

The reality of global warming is now dawning on the minds of
millions, yet, despite the overwhelming evidence some still deny that
the actions of men are the cause.
We, your Elder Brothers, can say with full conviction that the
actions of men are responsible for eighty per cent of global warming.
Maitreya, you will find, will not be long in bringing this urgent
problem to man's attention. He will face men with the alternatives:
the beneficial results of action now, on the one hand, and the
destruction which would ensue from doing nothing, or too little, on
the other. Thus, the decision is man's alone.

Rally

When men understand this they will indeed rally to the cause. They
will see that the future for their children depends on action now,
and will elicit from Maitreya and His group the necessary steps to
take. Maitreya will advocate a simpler form of living, one more in
keeping with the reality of the planet's situation. When enough
people are convinced that this is necessary there will be a growing
movement to simplify throughout the planet. This will proceed with
quite unusual speed, so inspired by the need for change will millions
be. Thus will the gravest dangers facing planet Earth be somewhat
countered. This will encourage many and boost their readiness for
further changes.
Faced with the dilemma of necessary change men will come to realize
the inevitability of accepting the principle of sharing. Only sharing
will make these changes practical and possible. Only through sharing
can the bounty of Planet Earth be successfully used. Only through
sharing can this bounty be correctly husbanded. Only thus can the
Planet itself live in harmony with its environment and with its
inhabitants.

Questions to & Answers from Benjamin Creme

Q. On a recent British television programme it was claimed that a
large part of global warming is caused by the oceans, and is entirely
natural. Would you please comment?

A. This is a very dangerous idea and widely believed by those who
would gladly accept that we need do nothing to prevent or reduce our
emissions of carbon gases which cause global warming. It is very
important that we learn to cope not only with global warming but also
with the complete changes that are taking place in the fabric of our
planet. There are many scientists on both sides of this question, and
the purveyors of oil are not slow to employ those who say there is
nothing to worry about. According to the Masters, Who are the only
people Who can know with certainty, 80 per cent of the rise in
temperature in the world is due to global warming caused by man.
Twenty per cent is due to certain changes in the relation between the
sun and the Earth which Maitreya Himself has brought about, in part
to draw our attention to the urgency of dealing with this danger to
our planetary life. - Benjamin Creme

http://www.shareintl.org