Rick Archer wrote:
> I don't recall ever posting to A.M.T., or ever even looking
> at it.

My mistake - it was Vaj who used to post over there. So, I
guess you can stay here for a little while more. But I'm not
entirely convinced that you've never clicked on the A.M.T.
links I've posted on FL.

Maybe we should amend the rule to say that if anyone has ever
read Usenet, they should scram from FL. That would get rid of
Alex and most of the others here. That way, since you've never
read a single Usenet post, you could dialog with yourself on FL.

Just make sure you don't click on the link below!

WARNING: DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

You might be exposed to something you can't tolerate, something
the stinkin' A.M.T.ers wrote about the Marshy and his TMO.

Or, you could make a rule that if any FLer ever went over to
another Group on Yahoo! then their FL posting badge would be
suspended for a year. What do you think about that rule?

Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
From: Vaj
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005
Subject: Scholar-Meditator disputes Willytex