--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> He said:
>
> If you sincerely want to know the truth, I'll help you come to
terms >with
> Maharishi and the Movement. But Ricky, if your heart is already set
>and I
> would be wasting my time, then, you can go on with the negative
>judgements
> and good luck.

Reconcilliation. May be they could just start with producing some
credible 'peer-reviewed' to some generally accepted accounting
standards of the TMorg balance sheets and income statements.  It
could explain a lot & clear up a lot right from the start.

I think this is a wonderful attempt on their part to come out.

-Doug in FF