> I just got back form seeing Mother Meera for the first time in
New  York....... Finally, there is a teacher that can have at least
400 people at a time sitting in silence for up to three hours. I
have been  told by St. Anthony that she is a seventh dimensional
teacher.

(Applause. We've been waiting for this score.  We can finally
breathe)

 Very rare.

(Not VSOP)

 MMY is from the third level of the fifth dimension.

(Yes, thanks for this perspective/comparison)

I will be posting on my website  some information in my summer
newsletter

(oh goody)

around the June 7th the specific dates that I feel MMY will pass
over in July or August

(be sure not to say which year)(why not add give or take six months)

The times are changing and I believe that Mother Meera along with
other teachers are providing the opportunity of changing with the
present times.

(wow, this IS profound)

Enough of MMY and what he did or didn't do.

(ENOUGH I SAY, ENOUGH)

It is time to gather in groups that are working with the present
calling.

(Lou, will you put it in your newsletter, when we should all gather
together)

Bringing people together in silence.

(oh yes. Silence, deep silence.  Nothin betta)

If you haven't seen Mother Meera yet and experienced her darshan
along with the group darshan of silence I highly recommend it.

(we're hanging on your every word Louie)

Without a work spoken she delivers the message of wisdom.

(how original)

(lurk)