--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "qntmpkt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---Yea...Swami Muktananda - it appears from available evidence that
> he was quite adept at molesting underage Daughters of his
> disciples.

And Bill Clinton brutally raped Juanita Broderick.

So what?  Whether it's true or untrue regarding what Clinton or
Muktananda or Maharishi did, we won't know for sure until said
gentlemen are brought to trial for these alleged crimes (assuming
they are still alive).

In the meantime we can take the positive stuff they said and did and
dwell on that.

<shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > When reading the following passage from Swami
> Muktananda's "Satsang
> > > with Baba, Volume III" (August 18, 1972, page 122), I thought
> that
> > it
> > > was another explanation of the mechanics of stress release;
that
> > is,
> > > that the thoughts we have during meditation are indications of
> > stress
> > > being released on the physical level:
> > >
> > > "According to the seers of the yogic scriptures, countless
> > impressions
> > > of past lives are embedded in the central nadi, sushumna.
After