<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm a fan too.  I'm glad they are going to extend it, I thought this
> was going to be the end of the show.  From the last show it almost
> looks like a typical Hollywood glorification of people who believe
> things without evidence.

ARGGGGHHHHH !!!

Ignore anything I may have said about this episode
that didn't quite "fit" right with you having seen it.

I've just heard that the episode was two hours long,
and I only got the first half of it. Back to the
drawing boards before I can comment further on some
of the plot points you mentioned that I didn't seem
to understand.

ARGGGGHHHHH !!!  (And not in a good Pirate way.)

John Lock is a big one for making assertions