--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "matrixmonitor"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I believe the "Blue Pearl" bindu is mentioned in the Markandeya
> Purana.  MMY's book "The Play of Consciousness" was first
called "The
> Blue Pearl".

"Play" was one of those watershed books for me.  The genuiness of his
elightenment was evident.  I had my own experience with a pearl during
meditation, although I could never determine if it was blue or not.
It was a "unity" type experience where I couldn't tell I was the
pearl, or seperate from the pearl. Tremendous bliss, and it lasted
several minutes. A real standout experience for me.

lurk