--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
Yes, atman, this was one of the all-time funniest posts, given the context at
the time.  I
aughed for hours and reread it many times to get a lift.  But I must say, Ron
sounds really
great - grounded, secure, clear, relaxed, dare I say content?.  More power to
him and Swmi
G.  I have read his letters to Rick with great interest.