In a message dated 5/29/2007 12:00:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Why doesn't America invest in Mexico's economy? That would take away  the
need for them to leave a country that is starving to death. Give it five  years
of investment and the problem will go away all by itself.
After all, we built China's economy and now its India. Why not Mexico?  Lsoma.

> Nowhere in my post does it say or suggest or
> hint at anything  of the kind. You made that
> up, attributed it to me, then called me a  liar.

What you wrote was very deceiving - you attempted
to  decieve. In context, almost every single American
company hires illegals  through sub-contractors, since
we all eat food harvested by illegal  aliens. But a
very small percentage of illegals are hired directly
by  the companies you cited. Shemp seems to be correct.

You got caught  deceiving and posting a non sequitur
in an attempt mislead due to the fact  that you are
an inveterate argumentative time-waster.