--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Anna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any suggestions of whom to contact for vastu designs/architectural
> renderings? Some friends in Canada would like to build a vastu home
> and pay a reasonable price for the plans, and have the process go
> smoothly.
> I hear there are some good people available. You can send info to my
> email address if you don't want to take up air space. Thanks.
> p.s. If someone has "woken up", then, does "bad" vastu still have the
> same "bad" effects?

All things being relative, I recall when the straw that broke the
camel's back arrived, waking me up, I was in my bedroom with a South
facing door. My front door faces West. My back door faces East. I have
three other structures on my property with North, South and West
facing doors. None of that has made the slightest difference either
before or after waking up. I now feel happy and successful, and
bubbling over with creativity and silence.

I support the idea of proper vastu for government buildings for
example, and support the archetype that Maharishi is working to re-
establish. However the other side of the coin is that I have a fun and
full life to live, and cannot be slowed down by some linear track of
thinking that says I should or should not do something because of
spiritual blah blah blah.

Life is complex, often contradictory-- why imprison ourselves on the
way to eternal freedom?