I really enjoyed reading the stuff from Jean Klein.
Thanks for posting that.
On a more mundane note:
I have followed Ron PAul's political life  thru his
brother Wayne Paul who has been my accountant for the
past 12 or 13 years. I would love to see him get
elected. There is a big groundswell moving for him.
If you are not familiar with him know this: the
establishment of republicans hate him because he is
scary to them. He would upset the power structure and
overturn the applecart. If he becomes more prominent
there could be an attempt to assassinate him. He would
be great for America. Check him out if you have not as
yet at  www.ronpaul2008.com

May be in FF in mid to late july. I will stop by the
wed. evening group if it is still ongoing
steve
tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis