In a message dated 6/3/07 8:56:52 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Obviously you don't get out much. I've seen entire cities demographics
change in the course of a decade or two. The town of Hazelton, PA, so central
the illegal immigration issue, is really only one of the more recent cities
that this has happened to. Before that was Allentown and Reading which are now
barrios surrounded by white suburbs. There are dozens of other small american
cities this has happened to. Portland, Maine is one of the most recent and
perhaps most bizarre since these are largely immigrants from our southern
border pouring into a very northern state. Until recently in Maine, it was
illegal to ask someone even committing a crime what their immigration status
was!

Last year I had to pay an attorney to find out who had stolen my sons SS  #
and used it to file a tax return. Let's just say it wasn't someone in this
country legally. My electronic filing was kicked back and I was made to go
thru
a long process to even be able to get my  return.

Nothing good comes across a Southern border.