> On Jun 3, 2007, at 10:17 AM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > Ah, yes, I remember all the Google links you claim
> > to have found to get-rich-quick schemes when you did
> > a search on "Do nothing and accomplish everything."
> >
> > Turns out you made that up. There were no such links.
>
> Actually I was the one who did the search (maybe Vaj did too)

I'm referring to Vaj's claim that a Google search
on the phrase would turn up many links to get-rich-
quick schemes.

> and there are, at least now, over 1000 for that phrase, nearly
> all of them a sales pitch for a book by Fred Gratzon, which does
> indeed sound like a get-rich quick scheme.

No, it doesn't. Unless you have an exceptionally
idiosyncratic definition of "get-rich-quick scheme."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get-rich-quick_scheme

The book is about how to be successful without
knocking yourself out, and it's based on *MMY's*
version of "Do nothing and accomplish everything,"
i.e., effortlessness. There's no "scheme" involved
other than knowing how to accomplish things
effortlessly. (He recommends TM, incidentally,
as the best foundation for this skill.)

  Here is an excerpt from of one of the articles:

> The Lazy Way to Success: How to Do Nothing and Accomplish Everything
>
> By Fred Gratzon,
>   Author of The Lazy Way to Success
>
>   I don't believe in work. And I could never hold a job.
>
> Then again, I never really wanted one. I only took a job when I got
> absolutely desperate. Even still, it didn't take long for me to get
> fired. Or to run out screaming.

But if you read *just* a little further:

"I came to appreciate that hard work scares success away. Success, it
turns out, is inversely proportional to hard work. In other words,
the less you work, the more you succeed. Or the more you work, the
less you succeed.

"However, there is one catch - you have to know how to avoid work
properly. There is an art to gaining success through avoiding work.
Once you follow the principles, then you will be able to accomplish
great things and achieve as much wealth as you desire, while still
preserving your health, happiness, and family life."

It's really a book about self-actualization. Again,
there is no "scheme" involved.