On Jun 3, 2007, at 5:14 PM, authfriend wrote:

> Don't assume that the world revolves around Google. Most of what
> I'm sharing will be apparent to those who actually have not lived
> sequestered lives but have some experience in the movement and the
> people who were part of it.

("Lived sequestered lives"? Vaj thinks I've led a
sequestered life? That's hilarious.)

Vaj is *still* trying to cover up the lie he told
about having found lots of links to "get-rich-quick
schemes" in a Google search of the phrase "Do
nothing and accomplish everything."

You're (as usual) obsessing over a minor point and missing the real issue and point Judy (haggling over details and missing the real matter).

It doesn't matter if it available on google or not.

What matters is if it really happened or not. Many know it did.

Don't worry Judy, I'm sure you fooled some people.