> This is an important technique and taught in many of the higher
yogas
> of both Hindu and Buddhist tantra.
>
> It is not taught in TM or the TMSP. <snip>

It has been an automatic *result* of the TM/TMSP (and in the pathless
path emerging from and always underlying their built-in self-
transcendence); at any rate that has been my experience. Even
wounded, pain-filled, rebellious, critical, superior, supercilious,
arrogant, rage-filled, hate-filled, blaming, victimized, caught-in-a-
tape-loop, stuck-in-a-rut, unable-to-listen, particles in me
eventually have found their ultimate rest in the irresistible grace-
flow of Love initiated with TM and TMSP, and more miraculous still,
have even found that their very *rebellion itself* is and has always
been perfect waves of perfect expression on the immense Ocean of
His/my Being. There has never been an error.

If you wish, you may insert/imagine the obligatory "YMMV" here ...

:-)