but breath taking isn't it?  Does anyone else remember the Opening
Ceremony at the Utah Olpymics with the Blessings from all the
different native American tribes living in Utah.... .ending with that
American Eagle soaring all around the stadium?  That was so impressive.

Does anyone still have that on video tape or know where I might find
it? I played that many times before leaving it in the video machine
keyed up to the best part, not knowing that Q had an automatic timer
to record Buffy Vampire Slayer!    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh