> This is the most spectacularly well-done, most beautiful, most
> imaginative, most uplifting video I've ever seen.
>
> YouTube:
> http://tinyurl.com/2r73ay

MAGNIFICENT!  I've always felt that women were closer to Being
[Divinity] by nature, than men. Unfortunately that sentiment is not
predominant in this world. In fact, just the opposite appears to be
the case:

ALWAYS THE LESSER PRIORITY

By David Podvin

    John Lennon wrote, "Woman is the nigger of the world". Woman
should be so lucky. She does not rank nearly that high, and she never
has. A typical example recently arrived from the Supreme Court, which
ruled that saving a female life is insufficiently relevant to justify
performing a late term abortion. The justices stressed that although
the lives of women are important, there exists a higher priority.

    There always does. Throughout history, women's rights have been
subordinated to greater causes, the greatest cause being homage to the
Almighty. Judaism and Christianity and Islam differ greatly, but
misogyny is the place where true believers meet to greet. The pious
agree that in accordance with God's will females must be tormented.

    Toward that end Orthodox Jewish men thank their Messiah for not
making them women and coerce females into second-class status.
Fundamentalist Christian men codify misogyny into law and stigmatize
those females who resist the social roles of antiquity. Traditionalist
Muslim men demand that women be wrapped like mummies before public
appearances, mutilate their *censored*orises to discourage wayward
lust, and engage in honor killings against those distaff dissidents
who exhibit subversive feminist tendencies. This sectarian persecution
is never done in the name of malice. The ecumenical party line is that
females are abused only because the Lord wouldn't have it any other way.

    Primitive superstition notwithstanding, women deserve betterÂ…

Click to read more:
http://makethemaccountable.com/index.php/2007/06/10/always-the-lesser-priority