--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> > Check out the link, Rory. Then click on the
> > "Back" button on the left of the page to see
> > what it's an image of (if you don't recognize
> > it).
> >
> > I had discovered it while surfing one day
> > and thought it seemed a propos...
>
> *LOL* Wow! That's *beautiful* Judy! Many thanks ... great story! :-D

Turns out he's a buffalo rather than a pig,
according to the traditional iconography.
But with that snout, he looks enough like a
pig to have served the purpose.

I had no idea who he was at the time, and
for that matter, I have no idea now why
your exchange with Vaj about moi as
Dharmapala called him to mind. I certainly
didn't remember his name or status.

> > (That site, by the way, is quite extraordinary.
> > Worth taking some time to explore.)
>
> Yes, it does look interesting... I'm going back to look into it in
> more detail. And thank you also for the *eternal Woman* youtube
> video. Gorgeous!

Glad you liked it. I couldn't find the video
creator's name anywhere, but kudos to him or her.
A real labor of love.