"your universe doesn't interfere with mine" - I find it does!
Or, even if "you" are just in MY universe, how come then I can't get
rid of you, if I want to. (nb YOU here stands for anything - eg
suffering etc). If I create my universe then it's gone "out of
control", like in a scary SciFi movie.

But there is an interesting book by Chopra on this whole subject -
nice chapters too on all the quantum physics talked about by Hagelin
etc..

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/202/story_20289_1.html

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "suziezuzie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I figured out the unified field theory. It works like this. The
> universe that you see is a creation of your own consciousness, you
> created it, everything out there. The reason why your universe
> doesn't interfere with mine is for the same reason that two
> flashlight beams of light crossing one another don't interfere with
> each other, the beam of light isn't effected by the other. I
believe
> that the order of creation is: consciousness, then light, and then
> the forces, which in my opinion are all variations of light.
Einstein
> discovered that time and space change, the speed of light remaining
> constant, that mass-light speed was equivalent to E or energy. I
> believe that light, being the first expression from consciousness
is
> the constant for all the forces that follow, gravity,
> electromagnetism, strong, weak, etc., all being variations on light
> itself. It's consciousness that gives light it's constant.
> Consciousness first creates light (and god said, "let there be
> light") As the first of consciousness' creation, the universe is
pure
> light. And then with an innate desire within consciousness' to
create
> a single universe with its galaxies, stars and solar systems, light
> then negates itself into expressions of matter, gravity,
> electromagnetic, weak and strong forces. But in the end, it's our
> creation, so we need to incorporate the creator and the creation.
> view the creation as separate from the creator always falls short.
> The physics would have to show how light can transform itself into
> gravity, electromagnetism, strong and weak forces which deal with
sub
> atomic particles. And then infer that light came from
consciousness.