Help me Obewan.

I was reading through a few posts and since I'm new to the forum I
just couldn't figure out who this swami-g was. I clicked on a link
provide by a "sidha7001" and it took me to a website with a picture
of some pujari doing an agni-hotra. The pujari's ritual looked nice
but I was quite puzzled. There was this fat white woman in some kind
of orange prison jumpsuit standing next to him. It just didn't make
sense to me. I kept wondering … what is this white woman doing in the
same room with a brahmana? Then I thought … was this photo taken in
India? Are they doing prison programs now with Brahmins cleaning away
the sins of ordinary criminals? And what is that tall orange thingy
she's holding? Is it like one of those telemetric ankle bracelets
that authorities use to track people out of detention? Kinda cool
looking.

So I'm wondering … how can I get one of those thingys?

Here's the link-
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TM_Discussion/?yguid=228252276

Please help me Obewan, I'm just so empty.

empty