> claudiouk wrote:
>
> What good news? You want me to spell it out?
> Global Family Chat  provides daily updates on developments ...
>
> For decades MMY would announce overambitious plans in the
> New Year and nothing much happened thereafter. Whereas
> NOW things are happening .. .
>
> The pandits have finally arrived and the Fairfield group
> is now 2000 strong ...

Well no, this is not true; its only half true!

1000 pandits are "planned", but only -400- have come so far;
and the numbers in the dome are far short of the desired 2000;

if fact, they *very often* dont reach even the minimum
super-radiance threshold (1732 IIRC), this is documented daily:
http://invincibleamerica.com/tallies.html -- where today's
totals for 16 June Fairfield/MVC [AM 1474] [PM 1613] -- not 2000!

so i have to wonder by extension, how many other "good news"
they are propagating, that is only part fact, and part fiction.