In a message dated 6/19/07 10:10:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Do you  really believe these people are creative? I don't. I've never
met people  who were wealthy who were very creative. They were just
lucky and in the  right place at the right time. I also seen people who
were "flash in a  pan" wealthy, easy come easy go. If it is so easy why
aren't you  wealthy?

This will be my last post as I must be getting close to the limit, but I
never said being wealthy was easy nor did I say it was from being lucky either.

I believe most wealthy people earn most of their money from hard work and
making  good decision and having a drive and the ambition to accumulate wealth.

Naturally there are a handful that did not earn it but rather inherited  it.