On Jun 26, 2007, at 8:55 PM, Patrick Gillam wrote:

 maybe I'm just missing something, but to me
it looked like a lot of still shots, with music and dialogue in the
background.  Maybe it was supposed to be that way.

It's not an action movie, to be sure. I believe
the next movie is to have bimbos and
explosions, just to balance things out.

LOL...that's not what I meant, Patrick, I realize it's not an action movie. What I was getting at was that it didn't really look like a movie, at least not in the typical sense, with moving images. But that's fine, it's very well-done as it is.

Sal