In a message dated 6/27/07 5:14:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Give us an  example of someone on the left who is comparable to Ann  Coulter.

Do you really want to go there? Think of some of the things Bill Maher has
said or any number of Hollywood actors and actresses not to mention numerous
left wing bloggers. How about Al Franken? Should I even mention the Democrat
politicians like Durbin, Kennedy, Waters and McKinney? I could go on and on. As
 I said Ann Coulter IS equal time and I lover her every  comment.