In a message dated 6/28/07 7:24:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

_http://www.breitbarhttp://wwwhttp://ww_
(http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2258.html)

Well well, that does change the context in what Ann said , doesn't it? I  was
right when I thought it had something to do with what Bill Mahr had said
earlier about Cheney should have died in a terrorist attack. Usually Ann has a
way of taking outrageous things liberals say and turning it back on them to see
 how they like it, at which time they squeal like pigs. She used the same
strategy by suggesting we conquer Islamic nations and convert them to
Christianity.