Hello,

I saw Mother Meera around the year 2000 upwards. It was a difficult time for me
then, was
filled with sorrow and things, desperate somewhat. I called MM once- I was
living at
Klauses- she asked what are you doing? ( through her husband or secretary- she
didn't
speak directly on the phone but can hear her talking in the background). I said
not much.
She said go out and work because if you dont, then you will really have
problems later.

I told Swami G about that- hahaha- Swami G said oh yes, I tell a lot of people
the same
thing- something like this. My adoration for Swami G is really directed as much
as possible
at Consciousness, not that body, personality, etc. I think there are some
things similar as
Mother Meera's methodologies, although Swami G would refer more to Yohananda's
Guru,
Yukestarwar as being the closest in methodology- it is direct and tough.

I mentioned someone wrote in for the first time and said  " I want to be your
disciple",
Swami 's G's first response to him- are you ready to go through hell first? The
guy never
wrote back. So, if you think about it- I know MM is not into promotion. Do you
think we
are here at Swami G's? ok, come on down for some hell then. IN a round about
way - it
equalls the same as MM, promoting Hell also equalls no pronotiion, doesn't it?

When I first got into this, I mentioned Kundalini to a friend who is in TM-
never heard
from her again. Kinda went like Kundalini- hmm, Kundalini- ok, I will call you
back in 5
minutes- one year later, the phone hasn't rung.

If she heard more besides that, she would have heard how once it is turned on,
it cant be
switched off, how the Om mantra is used here and MMY said you loose all your
money
from that - doesn't he? Since you are going to loose your ego, mind , identity,
and know
100% that you are not the body- the adjustment may be hell, although the hell
part is
usually for those that had spontaneous kundalini awakenings with no guidance in
place.

I mentioned all this before- imagine a TM promotion- open eye meditation all
day,
kundalini fully awakens, OM mantra- could loose all, vairagya developes- non
attachement to all- How many would sign up for such a thing? Hahaha

Here, let me make some comparisons- TM- cosmic ego, Sw G- loose your ego, TM-
cosmic mind, SW G - loose your mind. TM - better, bigger Me, Sw G- no more Me,
TM-
gain 200%, Sw G - Loose it all- hahahahaha.TM- save world, SW G- Losse the
world, TM-
Raja, Sw G - Caca, TM - Limos, Sw G - bimbos- I am really going off now, aren't
I.

You german folks are a serious crowd. i always have a hard time finding the
right joke to
get them laughing but I like you folks, I even speak enough German to get by.

Tanmay