Jim Flanegin wrote:
> The Trickster Twins, Maharishi and Brahmananda
> Saraswati, are at it again! Cosmic Comedy Club!:-)

You might also consider:

1. You are not going to attain any more enlightenment
than you are going to attain.

2. Striving for what will not be attained produces
stress; therefore to avoid stress, avoid striving
for what will not be attained.

"It is an almost innate propensity of the human mind
to equate smallness with insignificance. This propensity
induces us to believe that nothing of real value may be
gained from learning to work with spans of attention
whose duration tends to be quite small. Thus without
realizing it, we come to overlook one of the most
basic principles, namely, that the capacity to exert
absolute attention at critical moments can succeed
in turning even the span of a fraction of a second
into an event of immense personal signigicance."
- Sensei Randal Bassett