In a message dated 6/29/07 10:22:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Oh  really? So Trent Lott who recently called for a shutdown of the
>  internet and talk radio is not a Republican. What is he then? Have any
> other facts to fabricate for us?
>

>  In fairness to Trent Lott, he never said, to my knowledge, anything
about
> shutting down the Internet or talk radio. Would you like to  quote
him? Perhaps
> you would like to fabricate one to support your  accusation.

This is what Lott said:

"Talk radio is running  America," Sen. Trent Lott (R-MS) recently told
the New York Times. "We have  to deal with that problem."

So where does this statement say anything about shutting down talk radio or
any conservative talk show hosts. In fact, Lott doesn't propose a "solution"
to  the "problem". Dealing with a problem can also mean living with  it.