> bob_brigante wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >
> >> This year's Steven King treat is in the theaters (they're
usually

> > on
> >
> >> TV).  I saw this film yesterday and if you are into Steven King
and
> >> these kind of thrillers you'll like the this film.  It's kind of
> >>
> > one
> >
> >> man tour de force by John Cusack and well written and directed.
> >>
> >> One of the trailers at this showing was "I am Legend" which is a
> >>
> > remake
> >
> >> of "The Last Man on Earth" by Richard Matheson and starring Will
> >>
> > Smith
> >
> >> that looks promising.  It will be in theaters in December.
> >>

> >> Tomorrow I'll probably catch "Sicko."
> >>

> > **************
> >
> > You're aware that it's online for free:
> > http://digg.com/movies/Watch_Michael_Moore_s_Sicko_Online_Now
> >
> Yes, but I'd rather give the filmmaker my financial support and see
it
> in a good theater where it is playing locally (though not up the
hill in
> digital).

*****

http://tinyurl.com/34dnfg
Financially, Moore's in good shape:

"Thanks to a lucrative contract negotiated with the Weinstein Co. by
his talent agent, Endeavor's Ari Emanuel, Michael Moore is in line to
receive 50% of "Sicko's" gross profits — arguably one of the most
lucrative deals on Hollywood's books, richer even than that enjoyed
by the likes of Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts and director Peter Jackson.
After theater owners have taken their cut, in other words, "Sicko's"
profits will be split in half between Moore and Harvey and Bob
Weinstein, whose Weinstein Co. is releasing the film nationally today.