--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > Yes, of course I am. http://hanumandaz.livejournal.com
> >
> > Michael, I went to have a look at your site and
> > had kind of an interesting experience looking at
> > the photos of her.
> >
> > Usually photos of saints don't do anything for me,
> > and her photos don't either (I like the way she
> > looks, but that's as far as it goes).

Michael/ Trinity,

I would enjoy some discussion of your experiences with MM, how you met
her, and about her. If you can share. For example, I was surprised
that she is married -- per recent post. Whatever you can share.

I ask sincerely, not to find faults. As you may remember from past
posts, some years ago, I bought one of her books, with her picture. I
was absorbed in it for 4 + hours, transfixed by her picture. Given
that experience  I have always felt connected to her.