HD:

"> Since you and Honeyboy Edwards have birthdays on consecutive days,
> maybe you should get together and party. May You still be playing just
> as strongly when you are his age!
>
> Play on Curtis! Happy Birthday."

Thanks for the message and this fact about Honeyboy!  I am a huge fan
of his, only saw him live once.  His autobiography "The world Don't
Owe Me Nuth'n" is the best picture of life with Robert Johnson and the
early blues men we have.  He is the true model for immortality for me,
the guy still rocks in his 90's?

Great Chick pics too.  Condoms on rudraksha bead malas will be the
next FF rage.  That's what I would call 200% of life!