In a message dated 7/1/2007 4:20:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Fairfieild is the second wave of expansion and flexibility in regards  to
different teachings and a home for those who have tried so hard to work with
the TMO but were rejected because of a need to control other people's spiritual
 evolution. Fairfield will continue to be an ever expanding vision of what
MMY  could have had if he was more open minded. I believe Bevan Morris is also
responsible for the very closed minded approach to India's philosophies. Many
meditators have walked away feeling forgotten because of the narrow focus of
recruiting more Sidha's. The quick fix mentality for world peace has
backfired  on the TMO and all they have left is MMY. The question comes soon.
WHAT
WILL  THEY DO WITHOUT HIM? I think the TMO gets more
conservative and hundreds if not thousands move more in the direction of
Fairfield Iowa (downtown) and less
interested in MUM or Vedic City. Jai Guru Deva. Lsoma.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
,  nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Makes it clear why  Maharishi wants the meditators out of Fairfield.
> You call it "rich" I  call it a mess. It used to be full of finders,
> now full of spiritual  shoppers and seekers. Sincerely hope The
> Movement finds a new  location soon.

"Ahh, welcome to Fairfield, Nablusos! It's good to see  another
dedicated follower of Maharishi here. Before we give you your Dome
badge, let's just check your file ... Hmmm. It says here you're a TM
teacher, a representative of Maharishi and his knowledge, yet you've
gone on record as recently as last week publically espousing the
spiritual teachings of someone else.... Well, we're reasonable people
here. Please obtain references from three Governors in good standing,
and sign this paper disavowing all future support of this Benjamin
Creme and his 'Maitreya', or...NO DOME FOR  YOU!"

:-)