In a message dated 7/2/2007 10:12:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
,  nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I doubdt very  much that MIU or Vedic City will be found in Fairfield
> in the future.  The town will be left to itself and the anarchists who
> will be more  than happy to have Domes as partyplaces, if it is not
> torn down -  which is my prediction. I'm sure Curtis will be more than
> happy to  arrange the first "rudraksha on condom" party there
> convinced that  that would be a sign that 200% of life finally is
> achieved.
>
> The first sign of Fairfields future came when Maharishi move
>  MD/Purusha out. That they are now back, sort of, is only temporarily.

I  spent three hours yesterday, attending a yagya being performed by
~25 of  the Indian pandits over on the pandit campus in Vedic City, and
from  listening to Raja Wynne, VC is looking to expand even further.
Obviously,  the only constant in the relative world is change, but the
current trend in  FF/VC is expansion, not contraction.
Yes. While MMY is alive it will continue to expand. But  after he is no
longer in physical embodiment it will be hard for Mr. Raja  Wynne to keep the
millionaires funding the project. Look for a decline of  interest by the summer
of
2008. If the TMO wants to move in the direction of  relaxing their guidelines
then the organization would expand. The fact is SSRS  had 2.5 million people
in India last year. Many of them who left MMY. I don't  see the TMO changing
after MMY passes and the guidelines will get even more  conservative as Bevan
Morris takes over. God help us.  Lsoma.