> <do.rflex@>

> scientific
> EDT-

> ExxonMobil
> > > since

> of
> > > 2007,
> experts
> > > and a
> > > funding

> 2005
> > > IRS
> > > 363309812-

> presenting
> > > Petroleum

> of
> that

> pieces
> > > ALSO

> claims
> > > pales
> evidence

> case

> indicating
> > > the

> media.

> not
> > > mine.
> >

> > > Well, then, it should be easy enough for you to actually SHOW ME
> > > where this alleged "overwhelming massive collective evidence
> > > indicating the reality of global warming" is.
> > >
> > > And please don't reference where someone is SAYING that it is so
> but
> > > provide the actual evidence, as you claim.
> > >
> > > I'm waiting.
> >

> > The National Academies of Science represent the scientific
> communities
> > of 11 major nations of the world.
> >
> > Brazil
> > Canada
> > China
> > France
> > Germany
> > India
> > Italy
> > Japan
> > Russia
> > United Kingdom
> > United States of America
> >
> > *See their report* on Climate Change here: http://tinyurl.com/3ykvyg
> >

> This is a political organisation.
>

> > The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [IPCC]
> >
> > Recognizing the problem of potential global climate change, the
> World
> > Meteorological Organization (WMO) and the United Nations Environment
> > Programme (UNEP) established the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate
> > Change (IPCC) in 1988. It is open to *ALL* members of the
> > UN and WMO.
> >
> > *See their report* on Climate Change here:
> > http://www.ipcc.ch/about/about.htm

> > Maybe you'd like to try to count how many scientists these groups
> > represent. Then maybe you could show 'your' side of the story by
> > presenting a comparable body of scientists that don't come from
> > either right wing conspiracy freaks or people or groups funded by
> Big
> > Oil and acting as their shills.
> >

> This is a political organisation.

Both of these organizations directly represent the major scientific
communities of the world. Are you suggesting that the major scientific
communities of the whole world are merely politically motivated and
therefore illegitimate?

And what can you provide on your side to counter their views that
doesn't come from either right wing conspiracy freaks or people or
groups funded by Big Oil and acting as their shills.