> Bliss is a product of the sattvic mind. Bliss has
> nothing to do with pure consciousness. As the mind
> "moves" towards PC or away from it after transcending
> there can be tremendous bliss. Constantly transcending
>  results in bliss during waking state. Ultimately
> bliss  is quite stupid!

Perhaps Anandam would be a better term, and of course there is nothing
stupid about Anandam (as MMY puts it) it is the essence of
*consciousness*, pure consciousness!

Blissful as in happy is a relative term, not Ananda, Ananda is
eternal. We do not lose consciousness when we transcend, we expand our
consciousness into PURE consciousness, Sat, Chit, Anandam, according
to MMY.

Right we have a small degree of pure consciousness maybe 10% tops as
they say...lets expand that and achieve the FULL potential of the mind
to pure conscious bliss.