<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for having my back Turq.  The funny thing is that I know Jim
> was trying hard to be a dick (that came out weird) and get under
may
> skin as punishment for goofing on that MMY quote.

And now I'm supposed to counter and say that you goofed on the MMY
quote in retribution for my praising Maharishi recently? Oh stop.
Let's act like adults, OK? I said what I said because a rich white
kid playing the blues seems incongruous to me, as it might others.
You were getting all into your mocking and busting all over what
Maharishi said and I thought, Oh well isn't that calling the kettle
black? Sort of an extended version of people in glass houses
shouldn't throw stones. So I decided to make your house transparent,
and chuck a few back.

Having said that, I have not yet said that I admire entertainers
like yourself a lot, and can't think of too many professions where
the return of good karma is immediate and abundant. Making people
happy as a vocation must be great!:-)