On Jul 8, 2007, at 8:08 PM, off_world_beings wrote:

> > The MSAE kids do remind me of what you are saying, the
difference is
> > they can refer to hundres of studies published in peer-reviewed
> > scientific journals.
>
> Well, understand that only TB types or the occasional outsider who
is
> duped actually believe those studies.>>

Yes, like several universities around the country and the NIH,
several judges in Missouri and many others. And Vaj, i don't know if
anyone ever taught you this, but belief has no place in science.
Science is all about double-blind studies using rigorous methods -
which the TM studies use the most rigorous. You might want to look
up science, scientific method, peer-review, etc and get an education.

You have no argument against hundreds of studies published in peer-
reviewed journals. You point is pure prejudice.

If people believe their biased studies then people should be flocking to Maharishi schools.

Are they?