--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Dean Goodman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you for your beautiful, and thought-provoking, vision.
> I have two questions about it:

Thanks, it does stimulate the imagination....

> What happened to Prakriti, the Mother?  She doesn't get investigated
> in any state of consciousness?  Her realm, her importance, is so in-
> significant?  [It's not nice to make Mother angry.]

Prakriti is God's Maya or lila-shakti (play, of the gunas), as such it
has no reality and is essentially an illusion. "Be without the three
gunas", reveal the secret of 'arriving' (expanding into) at the state
of pure consciousness. MMY GitaIIvs45

The Purusha is the soul of the Universe/s and a spark of that purusha
is man..made in the 'image' of God. When man realizes himself
(Self-Realization) he realizes 'his' purusha, when that expands and
embraces the Universe he realizes 'God's' Purusha (God Realization,
which is also his), beyond that is Brahman/Unity.

> 2. GOD

>snip
>He stands somewhere
> between the manifest state and the unmanifest state, presiding over
both.

This is a very exciting phrase, if you got this from you notes, that's
amazing as it suggests a state (perhaps the Buddhic plane) where the
immanent God (GC) is transcendental to the three worlds, (Physical,
astral and causal) yet still 'manifest', that would be the Purusha or
MMY's personal God. I've never heard him state it this way....