--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yep, it's almost Forrest Gumpian in nature. Almost everyone who
describes past lives
> seems to have been somebody famous.
>
> Rory Goff, for instance, claims to have been Hitler's second in
command.

Actually, I have no opinion on whether these are "mine" or not, or
anymore "mine" than anything else -- I feel in essence that all
memories, all personality-forms, are available to anyone, and if
appropriate we can access them for greater understanding and healing
of whatever we are working on at the moment :-)

> "Past-life memories came floating up of following the highly
charismatic Hitler; of being
> his second-in-command; of developing an elite flying cadre for him
to bring about a new
> world order; of being promised the kingdom upon his death, and of
being betrayed as he
> slipped further and further into madness."
>
> Speaking of slipping further and further into madness, Rory seems
to have dissapeared.
> On to Initiation 21 of his Cosmic Astral Jouney perhaps?

Actually, I was on my cosmic astral journey from Maine back to
Fairfield :-)