Barry concludes snipped:
Another aspect of the enlightenment process that
one tends to see in other traditions more often
than in the TM movement is just *not caring* where
one is at on the "enlightenment scale." The moments
of clear realization are neat, and the moments of
unclear realization are neat, and the moments of
non-realization are neat. There is no qualitative
"better" or "best" among them. What is important
in these traditions -- or in those individuals who
feel this way -- is appreciating the moment itself,
enjoying Now as much as it can be enjoyed, regard-
less of its place on some kind of "enlightenment
scale."

Tom T:
>From my experience in FF there are now a large number of TMers who are
no longer seekers. They have found. As one of the Weds nite guys put
it. I am no longer a seeker but knowledge is now appreciated in all
phases of my life. He is always finding more knowledge in his day to
day existence and yet as he sees it there is no end. I like the way
Jed McKenna put it. Free Fall Forever. Or as a young lady described it
to Gangaji "Delightful Confusion".