This is fun.

> wrote:
>
> So, Barry is not only a TBer, he is a cultist.

Ok, so I'm a TB.

I guess that's true, because after years of trying
to deny or "explain away" my experiences and those
of hundreds of other people, I can't. That's what I
experienced, and that they experienced, and I'm
comfortable with that, even though it makes others
a tad...uh...uncomfortable.

And Ok, I'm a cultist.

After that first lecture, I studied with the Rama
guy for quite a few years. It was mainly fun, and
when it stopped being fun, I split. I don't regret
a moment of it. And I gained some both some inter-
esting experiences and a good career from it all.

So I may *be* a TB cultist, but on the other hand
I'm a TB cultist who gets to live in the south of
France. And last I checked, I was having a fairly
good time living here.

Whereas some of the folks who drank the TM Kool-Aid
only feel as if they're making spiritual progress
when they're "on courses" or living in houses whose
doors face the right direction.

Shemp, and the others...I *understand* your disbelief.
I *understand* you reacting to it with derision and
namecalling. I really don't mind being called a TB
and a cultist. All I'm suggesting is that *as* TBs
and cultists go, I think I've got a better deal
goin' for me than some of the other TBs and
cultists here.

:-)