Namaste Guru-ji,

Hope the trip was was uneventful and you are well. Have not had a
chance to listen to the CD, yet, as the kids have been attached at
the hip today (yesterday's excursion must have thrown them off
course! Ha ha ha ha ha!), so I will listen tonight once all angels
are tucked into bed. However, was lying on the bed relaxing as the
children jumped up and down to create a nice "boat in the ocean"
feeling, when I had a vision of you and your teachings. Yes, it was
all so Right and Simple and I thought: "How silly how this is Right
Here and none can See this. So silly and so simple and so HERE
right NOW". Then, I felt the energy in my head stirring once again,
when suddenly a woman with snakes in her hair appeared and blew air
into my mouth (like during Diksha) and the energy turned into green
liquid and was released from the back of the head/top of the neck.
The simplicity is not here in this moment, but was FELT deep within
back on the bed. However, this I can say: God IS and I am not. I
am not typing this email. I am not the one who experienced those
moments. I am not. God IS. God just IS.

Not even in God or with God, Just GOD.

In Love's Pure Light,
Sarojini