new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are you still beating your wife?

Exactly! That is why I hope I'm wrong: Because I know I'm talking to
one of my own particles, and though I have done so in the past (when
I didn't understand my own simple nature as well as I do now), in
this moment I'm not laughing at it; I feel its pain, infinitesimal as
it is, as it thrashes around denying our emptiful nature,
misunderstanding it and thinking that because I sustain uncountable
trillions of particles, that I cannot care about each one of Us.

What we failed to remember and take into account was that most of our
uncountable trillions did not experiment with forgetfulness,
rebellion, and separation (or if we remembered, it only added to our
guilt and rage and sense of separation) -- but they consciously
maintained the harmony of the primordial song, to ground and heal and
remind the rest of us who chose the path of temporary
blindness/deafness, when the time came to remember this was a dream,
and to return home enriched and enriching with our new understandings
and experiences and stories of self.

That's when we see that it is and always has been Perfect :-)