--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, billy jim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> bobby gee!
>
>   Nice reply - your waxing today. But what's this "the Jewish
version, the German version"? Don't know what that means about him -
the hanging one.

>   bobby gee:
>
>   "Since we are created in the image of God, then it logically
follows that we have the same creative abiltiy."

>   empty:
>
>   You have hit a gold-mine, and vajra-nut can't even claim to have
illuminated your way there! Imposserbull!

Well, I just meant to be like this:
The Jewish version, to me, is like the people who close to him, and
the essene versions, and the whole notion of Messiah...
Then the German version would be Martin Luther...
And everyone wants Jesus, to be like them.
A Black Jesus, A Roman Jesus, A German Jesus, and so on...
The painting of Jesus, somehow they look like the culture in which
they are painted...
Anyway, I get what you're say, so keep on keepin' on, my friend.
Bobby G.