Firstly, I am not sure where it came from but I was even inquireing with Swami
G in the
begining. Somehow I was under this impression that the enlightened can not say
it and if
they do, then for sure, they are not.

The response to that was nonsense, didn't Christ Say 'I and the Father are
One", and I am
told Budda said things also. Swami G said, what is , is. So, I am telling it
like it is when I
put this title to the post. I guess many people can also claim things like
enlightenment or
awakened Kundalini, when it is not the case.

Note I am not being a parakeet when I tell you that my experience is it is
moving me
faster to enlightenment. Let me put it this way, I feel this very stronly. It
is giving
experience of the things I hear are the signs of what enlightenment is. I
reported in using
the term everything is falling away before i noticed it to be a common term
used because
this is something many in my path are experiencing.

Any opinion that disagrees with what I just said is like one telling me that I
am wrong
about the ice cream tasting sweet. Anyway, I also confirm the blessing that it
is by direct
experience.

so this is the result of the Kundalini Path for me- and i responsibly
emphasized that it is
not about chasing phenomina or trying to force it open or being under the care
of one
that took 200 hours of yoga class or a reiki master with some weeks of
training. I have
said the guide should be enlightened, having gone the whole journey from start
to finish.

This last paragraph is passing on info as well from my Guru. Now, I only told
you what
happened with me, and it was a venture into the unknown by entering the path.
That is
how it is, so addressing Alex, when you said your point, ok, your choice. I
dont know how
your experiences would be, maybe similar, maybe entirely different.

Swami G said mostly the ones with the hell are the ones where it opened
spontaneously
and there is no guidance in place- they run to dr's and they have no clue what
is taking
place.

There are at least 4 people in the coming months that will be taking diksha (
initiation).
This is not a common event. since I took Diksha in may, 2006, there have been
maybe 10,
some of them did not tell the truth and did not keep in touch as they agreed.
swami G
cautions that this is not a momentary blessing. One of the commitments is to
keep in
touch at least once a month, and to do the practices as given. She says it is
better not to
take diksha if you are not going to honor those commitments because you will
not get any
lasting benefit. People ignore that, take diksha , then fall off the path
rather quickly and
they have lost their chance,- that is how Swami G puts it.

All of the different stuff being offered here on FFL, it looks like the
Universe is offering
choices.