--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, quantum packet
> <hyperbolicgeometry@> wrote:
> >
> > The Dalai Lama seems to imply that Buddhism has a lot "more" in
> > the relative sense; that accompanies Enlightment; i.e. in the
> > capacity to perform unnamed "feats" for the betterment of mankind.
> > Looks like a 200% program to me, or 300%, since everything in
> > Buddhism must occur in threes.
> >     Neo-Advaita - Byron Katie, Eckhart Tolle, Gangaji, etc; doesn't
> > have these added benefits.
>
> IOW, you're saying the Buddhist story is superior to the Neo-Advaita
> story. So, Buddhism actually *does* get into such infantile games!

...or some so-called "Buddhists" do, at any rate :-)

Again, I am not a Neo-Advaitin, or a Buddhist, or a Christian, or a
Hindu, or a Wiccan, though there are elements of all of these that I
have found to be helpful in self-discovery and self-description.  In
working with my particles, I am enlightening every Being in my
universe, as I suspect the so-called "Neo-Advaitin" BK is also doing.

FWIW my Universe -- my bodymind -- happily and miraculously supports
and fulfills my every desire, generally almost before I realize I have
the desire. I like BK's stuff, but I did not Awaken with it (though
many of my particles have); when I Awakened, THAT which Awoke named
itself Brahman, and Buddha, and the Crucifixion, for THAT was the death
of the Witness into the great immensity.

As "Brahman" I am the "Cosmic Consciousness" of my particles, and when
Brahman discovers its ability to collapse into and relate with its
particles, it enlivens "Krishna/Karttikeya" and then I am the "God
Consciousness" or "Avatar" of my particles. When Wholeness discovers
that I can "eat" my particles in the all-consuming fire of blissful
love, it enlivens "Shiva/Vishnu" and then I am the "Unity
Consciousness" of my particles.

All a story or a map of course, but as True as I can speak it in this
moment :-)

I LOVE the image of Indra's Net, for its infinitely harmonious and self-
reflecting nature nicely captures the Being/Love aspects of Indra, whom
we consider to be the original Vishnu. As we consider Rudra to be the
original Shiva, our Sanskrit name would probably be "Indraprem
Brahmajyoti Rudraananda" -- "the Being/Love of Indra (Vishnu), the
Consciousness/Light of Brahma(n), the Bliss/Laughter of Rudra (Shiva),"
this making up the whole of the Hiranyagarbha or Sat-chit-ananda torus.
Or, for short,

*L*L*L*

or, traditionally, *A*U*M*