In a message dated 7/27/2007 5:58:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I drive by the tower everyday when I do my evening program. I'm amazed
that they have got so much of it built since it was almost nothing last week.
It
is my understanding that the Pundits will chant on Guru Purnama at the tower.
 Does anybody know what time it will be? I arrived in Fairfield IA on July
10th  and have signed a year lease. There are many things happening in town. I
went to  an open mike at a small Paradiso Cafe and attended an astrology class
Thursday night where around 15 people analyzed my chart. The organic buffet
at  the MUM campus is very good. Even though I am not allowed in the dome I
participate in my own way. I even enjoy the pizza buffet in town since I am
Italian and grew up with pasta and pizza. As far as all of the Ego that goes
into the celebration of the tower and the materials that it is built out of I'm

happy
 I don't have to pay anything to have it built. When I drive by I  wonder how
much it costs. Maybe steel
is cheaper than natural wood. I have no idea. We all know the movement has
its own way of doing things to keep their image western and conservative. I'm
just happy to be here and experiencing the deep silence that is offered to us
through the efforts of everyone in Vedic City, MUM and the town of Fairfield.
I  feel that Bevan, Tony Nader and John Haglin know that MMY is on his last
leg and  are offering the Tower of Invincibility to him for all he has done.
There is a  slight chance he will appear here. A slight chance. I'm not
predicting that he  will be here. I just feel he could surprise everyone. If he
doesn't come then  the only way MUM will ever see him again would be on the
space
ship he will ride  in after his passing over. That would take some of the air
out of their  conservative balloon. Love and Light Lsoma.

suziezuzie wrote:
> The MMY Tower now going up is made of steel. Is  this vastu correct?
> Steel presents an electro magnectic problem which  I know MMY is
> concerned about.

Why a  tower? To me that is just a sign of extreme egoism.