In a message dated 8/1/07 2:26:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

May you  rest in hell.

> The curse binds the  curser to the coursed for eternity.
>

>  ************  ****  ****  ************<WBR>*********<WBR>*********<WBR>**
> _http://discover.http://discovehttp://disco_
(http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour)

Only if you believe in curses. But then note folks he didn't respond to
my other points:

"So what do you actually think this stupid Iraq  war is about, Dixie?
It's their country. We don't belong there. We messed  it up. We can
offer to help clean up the mess under the Iraqis supervision  but they
seem to prefer we leave. I was against this war from the start  and even
as it was being proposed. I know the mindset of a tyrant and  George W.
Bush is a tyrant. He and his administration deserves no support  from
the citizens of the United States. He belongs in a prison along with
the rest of his cohorts. This is about oil. It is about lining the
pockets of the rich and if you're stupid enough to think your pockets
are going to get lined along the way for sucking up to them then you
truly are a fool. You along with the Republicans and NeoCons now have
the karma of having destroyed the United  States."

Why would I dignify your questions with answers after telling me to go  to
hell?