--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 8/1/07 2:53:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > do.rflex@ writes:
> >
> > If
> > > you want to see human atrocities, just pull the troops out  now.
> > Hell, even
> > > Hillary and Joe Biden can see that! But then maybe  Nooz
wouldn't
> > care how many
> > > people killed each other as long as we  were not there.
> >
> > The Iraqis *themselves* want the US to get the hell out  of their
> country.
> >

> > Everybody wants to get out of Iraq, but not until the job is
done.

> Bullshit. The Iraqis and the American people want the US to get out
> right away. The only ones who seriously expect an *undefined* 'job
> be done' are the fast dwindling right wing nutjobs who continue to
> cheerlead an escalating disaster.

Why can't the current politicians pull a Richard Nixon and declare an
honorable victory in Iraq and get the hell outa there?!  It is now
time for the Iraqi's to determine their own destiny.  They can either
unite or break up their country into sectarian groups.

The US made a mistake going in there in the first place.  The
decision to enter into war was based on spurious facts and an
overzealous president Bush.  If he had thought out the consequences
of his decision, he would have selected another alternative.

This entire political scenario in Iraq may not be due to the people
themselves.  It can be blamed on the British who artificially created
the country of Iraq for its own political gain and control over the
oil fields in the Middle East.

The current events in Iraq clearly shows that the people in the
country are irreconciably disparate.  They have nothing in common to
form a unified government.  It appears that the only way to keep a
sense of unity is to have a strong authoritarian leader like Saddam
Hussein.

In short, President Bush has opened a pandora's box.  Now, he is
stuck in trying to find a solution and will regretably not complete
the job as he exits out of office.