Could it be that Jesus brand "Support of Nature" products are superior?

>From today's Fairfield Iowa Radio news

http://www.fairfieldiowaradio.com/news.cfm

Car Trouble Saves the Day For Local Family

Car trouble may have saved a rural Mt. Pleasant family from the
collapse of an interstate bridge in Minneapolis. Paul Rebling, his
wife Donna and their son, Steve and family found themselves just a few
blocks away when the I-35W bridge collapsed earlier this month during
rush hour sending a number of vehicles into the Mississippi River.

Rebling says before his trip he prayed for God's mercy with he, and
his family through their travels and that they not endure any car
trouble along the way. However, just within the Minneapolis city
limits, the car began to jerk, and a few blocks from the bridge it
died altogether.

"We were within four or five blocks of the Mississippi bridge on W-35
and the car just stopped and wouldn't go," Rebling says.

Rebling says he, and his son were able to push it into the emergency
lane, and he opened the hood to see what was wrong. As he stood there,
he cried out `My God where are you?' Just a few minutes later a flood
of emergency vehicles with sirens blaring flew past toward the bridge.
An officer returned to ask the Reblings' to move their vehicle, and
filled them in on what had happened.

"We were just silenced, and we just stood there," Rebling says. "We
saw the smoke then, we were right up there. What could have happened
if the car would have died five minutes later, I just don't know."

Rebling and his family were able to get the car repaired and out of
the way, and they were able to continue on to their church renewal
conference.

"We're just so thankful for the miracle that we weren't there,"
Rebling says. "It doesn't take away from the tragedy or the effect on
the families."

Three transmissions later, the Reblings' returned home from their trip
late last week safe and sound.